1. Click here to set up an Instructor Access Membership Account
2. Then, click on the orange text that says “Click here to enter your discount code”
a. We will provide you the discount code. Please use that and click “Apply”
b. You will see a green confirmation box that says “The code has been applied to your order”
3. Fill out the Account Information section to create an account
a. Your password must be between 5 and 17 characters, and contain at least one letter
4. Make sure to click the box next to “I Agree to the User Agreement”
5. Click on “Submit and Check Out”
a. Do not click on a PayPal button. If you see this option, that means you have not successfully applied the discount code. Go back to the top and try it again.
6. You will need to create a second login, which will be used to access each video. You will not have access to the videos without completing this step.
a. We recommend using the same email and password used to create your membership account
7. Click on “Create Login”
a. Make sure you see the verification saying that “Your video account was successfully set up!”
8. Now you can view any video by clicking on the Videos menu tab
a. Choose a chapter
b. Then, login to any video you would like to view
c. Each video can only be viewed up to 4 times
For future visits, you can simply click on Login on the top right. After logging in, you will automatically be taken to the Videos page.