1. Click here to set up a Membership with instant access to all videos. If you have been requested by your instructor to buy the videobook, you should choose this option. Failure to do so may lead to higher prices or reduced access. If you are trying the product on your own, you can click here to set up a Membership with a risk-free 2-week free trial.
2. If you have been provided with a “Discount Code”, press the orange text to insert your discount code. Failure to do so may lead to higher prices or reduced access.
3. Fill out the Account Information section to create an account
a. Your password must be between 5 and 17 characters, and contain at least one letter
4. Make sure to click the box next to “I Agree to the User Agreement”
5. Enter the university you attend and who referred you
6. Click on “PayPal Checkout” to pay
7. Next, you will need to create a second login, which will be used to access each video
a. You will not have access to the videos without completing this step
b. We recommend using the same email and password you used to create your membership account
8. Click on “Create Login”
a. Make sure you see the verification saying “Your Video account was successfully set up!”
9. Now you can view any video by clicking on the Videos menu tab
a. Choose a chapter
b. Then, login to any video you would like to view
c. By default, each video can only be viewed up to 4 times. However, agreement with your instructor using specific discount codes may give you more views. For future visits, you can simply click on Login on the top right. After logging in, you will automatically be taken to the Videos page. Remember, you will need to login each time you view a video. [That’s the only way we can keep a tab on the number of views and avoid unauthorized sharing of account access.]